Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What love does

Love can be a noun. I looked through my Bible at a few of the many many passages about love and looked at the verb following the word love. Here are a few that I found.

1 Chronicles 16:41 God's faithful love in endures forever.

Psalm 23:6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life.

Psalm 31:16 In your unfailing love, rescue me.

Psalm 32:10 Unfailing love surrounds those who trust in The Lord.

Psalm 119:76 Now let your unfailing love comfort me.

Song of Songs 4:10 Your love delights me.

Lamentations 3:10 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!

Romans 13:10 Love does no wrong to others, so love fulfills the requirements of God's law.

1 Corinthians 8:1 But well knowledge makes us feel important, it is love that strengthens the church.

Philippians 1:9 I pray that your love will overflow more and more.

1 Thessalonians 3:12 May the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow.

1Peter 4:8 Love covers a multitude of sins.

1John 4:18 Perfect love expels all fear.







No comments:

Post a Comment